Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pics for Japanese Cheesecake

I am so annoyed with Blogger! From yesterday night I was trying to attached some pics of the Superb Japanese Cheesecake into the entry but I couldn't. Ok, fine, I thought. So, I wrote another entry on Japanese Curry, and same thing, I could't attach a pic too. Fine...........

This morning until now, I have been trying to attach pics for the Japanese Cheesecake entry again. Still... unsuccessful... Puphhhhhhhhhhhh......
Tried the Curry entry... hoooray, it's ok. Tried the cheesecake entry again, again, again and again... untill I get very agitated by the whole processes.

Anyway, I decided that I will just post them here in this entry...


2 Comments:

Blogger nikcreate said...

your cheesecake look so pretty. looks very soft! how does japanese cheesecake differ from american cheesecake?
when you wrapped the springform pan with wet towel, do you re-wet it from time to time?

8:06 pm  
Blogger duckiekitchen said...

Simpepleasures :
Thanks! I was amazed by this cheesecake too! I didn't expect that it would come out that nice $ delicious:) It's slightly lighter and chiffonie... Imagine chiffon cake with cream cheese in it.
I didn't re-wet the towel, but I made sure it's very wet, I didn't sqeeze it at all after I wet the whole towel... If you have tried it one day, tell me the result...

10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home