Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Getting bored...

I wanted to go to the library today to borrow "Publishing with Blogger". I was too lazy and sleepy to take my sis' library card from her wallet, thinking that I could wake up the next morning just before she leave house. As usual, I overslept and forgot bout the card. Knowing that I do not have any plan today, I want to go the library sooo much today. Especially, the desire to redecorate this blog template was soo great....

At 11.15 am I called my bro to ask if I could meet up with him to borrow the card at his lunch hour (his office is closer to home than sis'). He said okay. Quickly got ready and alas, I just found out that I just on my washing mashine and it would be done in 2 hours. If I was to go to the library, I would like to browse tro lots of cooking magazines and maybe some blog related books. That would take up more than 2 hours. By the time I reach home, clothes would have been in the washing machine for too long, and fraid they would be smelly if I don;t dry it immediately. So, heavy-heartedly I had to cancel my plan to the library. I am still thinking, perhaps, I should meet up with my sis after she finishes work. We could meet at Toa Payoh and go to the T.P Library. Argh... let's see....

I recieved 2 parcels from the very special people in my life. One is from Mr C and the other is from my gd friend, Miss Jangcric. Mr C bought me a few pieces of Bijoux jewellery which I personally think are tooo expesive. I mean I love some of them (not all, sorry :)), but I won't spend AUS400 on those jewellery. Ehm, Mr C's taste is a little weird this time. The parcel is nicely packed, each piece was wrapped in a nice white box, tied with purplish ribbon. 2 of the necklaces are made of big semi precious stones. Very big. I haven't worn such a big jewellery before. However, I would wear them:) I wore the pink stoned necklace with the matching colour silver earrings when I met up with my college friends yesterday. One commended that they are nice:)

Jangcric on the other hand sent me a lipstick red knit top and a box of Korean VCDs--Beautiful Days. I love her! She always knows what I would love. I have been telling her to watch this VCD ages ago until her sis from Singapore brought it over to her in LA. Due to my love to this serial, I want to get it so I could keep it. To bad, I couldnt find it anywhere, Jangcric knows bout this. And it's really nice of her to send me hers! So touched....

So these few days, I am would have the VCDs to entertain me... perhaps with some chips as well...:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home