Sunday, July 16, 2006

Chocolate Covered Marie

Today is kind of slow. We aren't going out and there isn't any worth watching show on the TV. I was just surfing the net, looking at people's blog, trying to get new inspirations. Well, was really bored until I saw a pack of Marie biscuit left in the kitchen. I bought it for the crust of the cheesecake I made 2 weeks ago. Looking thought my fridge, I found half packed of dark chocolate sitting there untouched for 2 weeks too. Ahha.... one idea came into my head!

Seen those commercial chocolate covered biscuits? Here is the result of my experiment...


This is a simple, 10 minutes project:)

40 gr of dark chocolate

6 marie biscuits

Melt chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute. Spread the melted choc onto one side of the biskuit. Chill for 30 minutes. Tralaaa.... yum!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home